the joys of being pure at heart

1.12.10

This is the most beautiful day,






The day was so good because I:
- woke up in the morning and was blinded by the sun for the first time in a month or so
- I run in the snow and laughed in the sun
- listened to a new song by PJ Harvey which is quite an extraordinary song indeed!
- received a lovely package with books and sweets, and embroidered tiny dress, and Florence new album!
- am not worried about anything at all
-it's my beloved doggie's special day - her 7th birthday, even though we live so far away from each other now, I remember how much happiness she gave me and how she taugh me to enjoy everything
-surivived the last day of the hideous and gloomy November

+ I also made a little giveaway on my flickr

Written On The Forehead by pjharvey

No comments:

Post a Comment