What makes India Rose happy:
"Being in the forest is one of my favorite things, its magnificent, the light, the flowers, the quietness. Going on the roof on a summer night when the air is warm. Going into a vintage store, anything vintage makes me happy, especially the smell of old books. And anything floral i cannot help but want."
visit her flickr http://www.flickr.com/hannibal_heyes/ to see more and her etsy shop to buy prints!
I'd really love to write something nice about her work, but really, look at these necklaces... there are no words to describe how amazing they are.
To see more (or buy!) visit her Etsy Shop or blog!
The day was so good because I:
- woke up in the morning and was blinded by the sun for the first time in a month or so
- I run in the snow and laughed in the sun
- listened to a new song by PJ Harvey which is quite an extraordinary song indeed!
- received a lovely package with books and sweets, and embroidered tiny dress, and Florence new album!
- am not worried about anything at all
-it's my beloved doggie's special day - her 7th birthday, even though we live so far away from each other now, I remember how much happiness she gave me and how she taugh me to enjoy everything
-surivived the last day of the hideous and gloomy November
+ I also made a little giveaway on my flickr
Written On The Forehead by pjharvey